Park Christian School desires to make tuition as affordable as possible for as many families as possible.
40% of the students at Park receive tuition reduction assistance. The following fundraising events make this assistance a reality for families.
Preferred Blue Coupon Books
- Sales begin early September and end early October
- Every student is asked to sell ten Blue Books
- This fundraising activity typically raises approximately $40,000 per year for tuition reduction assistance
Giving Hearts Day
- A one-day online giving celebration in February
- February 11, 2021, over $235,000 was raised in one day, which includes a $100,000 match
Annual Spring Friend & Fundraiser
- Held in the summer
- This event is open to all golfers of all levels. Our common bond is a commitment to supporting Park Christian School students and programs.
- All profits go toward tuition reduction assistance
- This year's golf scramble is scheduled for Monday, August 2, 2021 at the Hawley Golf & Country Club