Who We Are
- K-12 in one building. We love this!
- Enrollment: 606 in 2023-2024
- Alumni: 595: 2002-2023.
- Biblical world-view immersion.
- An independent, inter-denominational, Evangelical Christian, private, day school.
How We Teach
- Park Christian School is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Cognia (formerly AdvancEd). PCS is in good standing with ECFA.
- Accredited, certified, Christian teachers.
- AP® courses: Calculus, European History, Psychology, Computer Science-Principles.
- Emphasis on college readiness including STEM Programming.
- Dual Credit & PSEO options.
- Average ACT score: 24.7 (for 98% of students 2002-2023, including 2 perfect 36 scores). National average: 20.6 with 22% taking the test.
- 97% of graduates attend college.
- 100% graduation rate.
- 95.4% of 9-12th graders were involved in extra-curricular activities while maintaining a 3.79 g.p.a. in 2022-2023.
- College placement: Students placed in many outstanding Christian and secular colleges.
- Varsity sports: 21.
- Wide variety of clubs and organizations, fine arts, leadership, and extra-curricular opportunities.
- 80 hours community service required for graduation.
*AP® and Advanced Placement® are registered trademarks of the College Board.
Used with permission.