Who We Are
- K-12 in one building. We love this!
- Enrollment: 440 in 2019-20.
- Alumni: 520: 2002-2020.
- Strong academic foundation, exceeding the National objectives in the Common Core Standards.
- Biblical world-view integration.
- An independent, inter-denominational, co-educational day school.
How We Teach
- Park Christian School is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and AdvancEd. PCS is in good standing with ECFA.
- Accredited, certified, Christian teachers.
- AP® courses: Calculus, European History, Psychology, Computer Science-Principles.
- Emphasis on college readiness including STEM Programming.
- Dual Credit & PSEO options.
Results We Enjoy
- Average ACT score: 24.77 (for 95% of graduates 2002-2019). National average: 20.
- 97% of graduates attend college.
- 100% graduation rate.
- 92% of 9-12th graders were involved in extra-curricular activities while maintaining a 3.61 average g.p.a. in 2018-19.
- College placement: Students placed in many outstanding Christian and secular colleges.
What We Do
- Varsity sports: 21.
- Wide variety of clubs and organizations, fine arts, leadership, and extra-curricular opportunities.
- 80 hours community service required for graduation.
How We Partner
*AP® and Advanced Placement® are registered trademarks of the College Board.
Used with permission.